SA Scrapbook Convention invites you to join international educator
and designer Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney ...
• Cost to attend - R2250.00* per person which includes:
• Coffee, tea and a snack upon arrival.
Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and a light snack..
• Buffet lunch - a cash bar will be available at lunch..
• Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee..
Classes taught by Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney.
• Enjoyable times, friends and special touches to make the day an inspiring and memorable day.
• Travel and accommodations are not included.
• Everyone is welcome to book for the event with Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney, but space is limited.
* R2250.00 applies to a single payment by EFT or Credit Card.
• Cancellation – SA Scrapbook Convention bookings are non-transferable. A non-refundable deposit of R800.00 is applicable to all bookings. Any applicable refunds will be credited to the same credit card used for the initial transaction. If payment was made by EFT payment, the refund will be made by cheque or EFT at the discretion of SA Scrapbook Convention. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing of refund.
After 31 January 2014 no refunds will be made.
• If paid in full the kits will be kept and can be collected or couriered after the event.
• Partial payments will forfeited after this date.
Hotel and travel cancellations are not the responsibility of SA Scrapbook Convention.
• No Show – Registered students who are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances will be able to receive class kits by making arrangements prior to the beginning of classes on 8, 9 and 15 March respectivey. Notification must be made to executive staff in writing or email. If arrangements are not made before classes begin, SA Scrapbook Convention cannot be held liable if class kits are not available.
• Registration -
Registration will take place from 06h30 to 07h30 on the day of the event, ie Saturday or Sunday in Johannesburg and from 06h30 to 07h30 on the Saturday prior to the event in Cape Town. You will require positive identification in the form of your ID document, driver’s license or passport to register. You will not be allowed to register on behalf of someone else for security reasons. Remember we are unable to allow 'substitutes' into the classes. If you are unable to attend any of the classes, please send us a written notification in advance so that arrangements can be made to have the class packs/kits put aside and arrangements made for you to collect them after the event.
• Directions to the Venues -
- JOHANNESBURG: EMPERORS PALACE: 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg. Tel: +27 (0)11 928 1000
GPS Co-Ordinates: S: 26° 08' 55.10" E: 28° 13' 20.17"Directions from Johannesburg:
Take the R24 towards the O.R. Tambo International Airport. At the airport, the road splits - keep to the left lane and follow the R21 East Rand/Boksburg lane. Follow the road until you reach Griffiths Road off-ramp, turn left at the top of the bridge. At the T-junction, turn left into Jones Road. Entrance to Emperors Palace is on your left.
Directions from Pretoria:
Take the R21 towards the O.R. Tambo International Airport. At the airport, the road splits - keep to the left lane and follow the R21 East Rand/Boksburg lane. Follow the road until you reach Griffiths Road off-ramp, turn left at the top of the bridge. At the T-junction, turn left into Jones Road. Entrance to Emperors Palace is on your left.
Directions from Sandton / Northern Areas:
Take the N3 towards Germiston. At Giloolly's interchange, take the R24 towards the O.R. Tambo International Airport. At the airport, the road splits - keep to the left lane and follow the R21 East Rand/Boksburg lane. Follow the road until you reach Griffiths Road off-ramp, turn left at the top of the bridge. At the T-junction, turn left into Jones Road. Entrance to Emperors Palace is on your left.
- CAPE TOWN: THE MOUNT NELSON HOTEL: 76 Orange Street, Gardens, Cape Town
Click here for directions to The Mount Nelson Hotel.
JOHANNESBURG: Emperors Palace - D'OREALE GRANDE, MONDIOR and PEERMONT METCOURT.
Emperors Palace Hotel Casino and
Convention Resort is conveniently situated alongside O R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa, Emperors Palace Hotel Casino Convention Resort combines timeless classical elegance and sheer excitement.
With luxurious accommodation in four unique hotels, a glorious health and beauty spa, a magnificent casino with unparalleled gaming enjoyment, the finest in dining options, spectacular entertainment choices, a retail concourse, world class conference facilities, and impeccable service, Emperors Palace has it all. The Emperors Palace Courtesy Shuttle from OR Tambo International Airport runs
every 20 minutes between the hours of 06h00 and 23h00 daily.
CAPE TOWN: The Mount Nelson Hotel
Located on the edge of downtown Cape Town, and close to Table Mountain, Mount Nelson Hotel puts guests at the heart of the action. Vibrant and cosmopolitan, Cape Town is blessed with a richly diverse array of attractions and cultural activities. A short stroll away are the vibrant areas of Kloof and Long Streets, renowned for their bustling markets, restaurants and bars. Also close by is the Museum Mile, a pedestrian avenue home to South Africa’s best museums, art galleries and monuments. The V&A Waterfront is just 15 minutes away by car.