Trodat South Africa invites you to join international educator
and designer Tim Holtz for an exclusive Retailers Day on Friday 7 March at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg.
Cost to attend - R2 000.00 excl VAT per Retailer which includes:
• Light snack with tea and coffee on arrival
Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and a light snack
• Buffet lunch
• Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee
Technique Class taught by Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney
• Product and kits for the projects
• Q&A with Tim Holtz and Paula Cheney
The cost to attend excludes:
• Flights, transportation and accommodation
• General scrapbook supplies and tools
• All bookings and payments will be handled and confirmed by Trodat South Africa.
• Please allow ten working days for confirmation of bookings.
• All Retailer enquiries are to be directed to email@example.com
• Click here to book your place at the Retailers Day.
Retailer Supply List
Master Class Competition
• Book a place at the Retailers Day to have one ticket in the draw to attend the Master Class with Tim Holtz at the
Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town on Friday 14 March 2014.
• For every R5 000.00 of Ranger and Advantus product purchased from Trodat South Africa from 1 November 2013 to
31 January 2014 will earn an additional ticket in the draw.
• The ticket will be drawn 12 February 2014 and the winner notified by Trodat South Africa.
PLEASE NOTE: Prize includes only the ticket to the Master Class and excludes flights, accommodation, transport and additional meals and drinks.
Cancellation – all bookings are non-transferable. A non-refundable deposit of R800.00 is applicable to all bookings.
Any applicable refunds will be credited to the same credit card used for the initial transaction. If payment was made by EFT payment, the refund will be made by cheque or EFT at the discretion of Trodat South Africa and SA Scrapbook Convention. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing of refund.
After 15 January 2014 no refunds will be made.
• If paid in full the kits will be kept and can be collected or couriered after the event.
• Partial payments will forfeited after this date.
Hotel and travel cancellations are not the responsibility of SA Scrapbook Convention or Trodat South Africa.
No Show – Registered students who are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances will be able to receive
class kits by making arrangements prior to the beginning of classes on 14 March 2014. Notification must be made to executive staff in writing or email. If arrangements are not made before classes begin, SA Scrapbook Convention
cannot be held liable if class kits are not available.
Registration will take place from 06h30 to 07h30 on the Friday prior to the commencement of the Retailers event. A valid ID Document, Passport or Drivers Licence will be required for registration. You will not be allowed to register on behalf of someone else for security reasons. Remember we are unable to allow 'substitutes' into the classes. If you are unable to attend any of the classes, please send us a written notification in advance so that arrangements can be made to have the class packs/kits put aside and arrangements made for you to collect them after the event.
EMPERORS PALACE: Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg
Emperors Palace Hotel Casino and
Convention Resort, conveniently situated
alongside Johannesburg International
Airport, combines timeless, classical
elegance and sheer excitement. The resort
offers a unique experience
accommodation and relaxation facilities,
a unique retail
Click here for more information and applicable rates.